Ministries – High School
to KNOW Jesus, GROW with others, and GO serve the world.
CONVERGE students is the student ministry for high school students at Hope Missionary Church. Each gathering and every effort is pointed at helping students take their next step in their faith journey. Our end goal for every student is to develop a personal “sticky” faith that equips a student to make disciples wherever their life takes them.
We believe the best recipe for high school students to have a sticky faith is to have a mix of these three elements in their spiritual walk:
- Worship – Attending a corporate intergenerational worship service reinforces the priority of connection to the larger body of Christ.
- Group – Belonging to a midweek small group with their peers develops the ability to recreate true community in the next phase of their lives after high school.
- Serve – Students are the church of today and so finding a place to serve sinks the importance of the church body all the deeper into the faith of a student.
To that end, we meet at these times and locations to partner with parents to see students discipled to be more like Christ.
- Wednesdays @ 7:00 pm – We gather together for worship, connection, age-appropriate teaching, and small group community each week. This typically takes place in the main Worship Center each week.
- Sundays –Our Sunday morning gathering for students is not currently meeting in order to free up larger meeting space for our elementary ministry. We’ll be sure to let you know when Sunday mornings begin again for students!
We want to stay connected! So here are some ways to connect with us:
- CONVERGE on Facebook
- CONVERGE on Instagram
- Texting via Remind: Text “@convergehs” to 81010 and follow the prompts to set yourself up.
- PARENT Email: Visit this link!
If you have other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Pastor Geoff