Ministries – High School
“CONVERGE” is what we call our ministry to high school students here at Hope Church. They tend to be a large group of young people who have seemingly boundless energy. If you’re a student in grades nine through twelve, you can bet that we’ve got a TON of folks who are just dying to meet you!
CONVERGE meets weekly on:
- Sunday 9:45 am – Converge: Sunday – This one starts as a large group together, that quickly gets broken down into discussion groups.
- Wednesday 7:00 pm – The midweek meeting during the school year offers something for everyone… some live worship music, some small group time, some large group teaching time… and LOTS of opportunity for fellowship with other students!
This summer, Converge has LOTS happening:
- Ivanhoe’s Trip – June 2 – Bring yourself, your friends, and money for all the goods at Ivanhoe’s! It’s a great way to kickoff the Summer! We leave the parking lot at 6pm and will return around 9:30pm. You must have a parent fill out the release form and you can get it here.
- Drive-In Movie Night – June 12 – Bring your couch, your pick up truck, your cot, your blow up sofa, or your favorite blanket and join us for this year’s Drive-In Movie! The fun starts at 7pm and the movie starts at 8pm on the big screen in the back parking lot of HMC. We pop the popcorn and provide the drinks! Movie announcement will be made on the IG! There is no charge for this event!
- Stories & Songs Night – July 3 – Join us as we celebrate all that God has done so far this Summer, hear testimonies from the Honduras team and sing some songs together. We start at 7:30pm for a great night celebrating together!
- MichaelJR Comedy Night – July 10 – Michael JR is a comedian touring all over the country. He loves to use Christian satire to make people laugh and discover their Why. Tickets are just $15. Details and registration is available here.
- Student Leadership Conference – July 15-17 – Join us this Summer for the best opportunity to develop your skills as a leader in your church, your school, or wherever you find yourself. SLC was a huge hit last year PLUS you get to hang out at Pastor Geoff’s parents house! SLC is just $75 for the first 10 students. You can register here.
- Water Wars – July 24 – Meet in the back field of HMC for a night of fun and ultimate wetness. Cool off in the middle of the Summer with all your friends! This free event will be a ton of fun so don’t miss it! 7:30-9p! It is free, but you need a parent release form filled out and you can get that here.
- Dunes Day – July 31 – Let’s get away for a fun day at the Dunes! Just $8 for pizza and entry into the Dunes, get your friends and lets hang out for the day! We leave the HMC parking lot at 8a and will be back by 5p, but you have to have a parent release form filled out. Get it here!
- Summer Baptism – August 4 – Baptism is a great way to take the next step in your faith in Jesus. We would love to help you know if Baptism is the right next step for you. Start that conversation by filling out this form.
- Midweek Kickoff – August 21 – Do. Not. Miss. This. #WhyNotUs? Details coming on the IG!
For more information, contact Pastor Geoff