« All Events
Soli Deo Gloria: A Celebration
June 13 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
We’re having a GIANT Bash filled with praise, worship, and fellowship to CELEBRATE God’s goodness to Hope Church through the years under Pastor Gary’s faithful leadership! Goodbyes are never easy, but we will collectively praise the Lord and have a TON OF FUN in the process!
Following are details to help your family plan…
- One combined outdoor service in our Main Campus backyard (shuttle service from the parking lot to the backyard will be offered for those who struggle to walk there – just find the shuttle sign at the end of the sidewalk in the west lot).
- No adult, student or children classes will take place.
- Bring chairs/blankets for your family.
- If you are led to personally share your gratitude, memories, or a token of appreciation for Pastor Gary and Kay, ushers will be on hand with buckets to securely collect cards, letters, and gifts which will be given directly to them afterward.
- Complimentary lunch is being served so we can spend time in fellowship – but the registration deadline for that lunch has now passed. Please feel free to bring your own picnic lunch, and stay for the party!