We’re really excited to have the opportunity to meet together for our weekly worship services! We’ve spent lots of time putting these thoughts together, and we want you to know the following information regarding our services!
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
- ADJUSTED WORSHIP HOURS- Our in-person service times are 8:00, 9:30 and 11:00 am at Main Campus and 9:30 am at North Campus.
- MASK-REQUIRED SERVICE– At 11:00 on Sunday mornings we host a service in the Chapel at which attendees all wear masks for the entire service. This video venue is a unique opportunity for those with underlying at-risk health conditions to attend worship with the Body of Christ. Please enter and exit through Door C.
- STAY SAFE- If you’re experiencing any symptoms that are common to the COVID-19 virus, please keep yourself safe (and everyone else safe) by remaining at home for worship.
- ONLINE SERVICE- For those who choose to remain at home due to underlying at-risk health conditions we continue to provide online services which are posted by 11:00 am on the church website, YouTube, Facebook and the Hope Church app.
- KIDS- We’re THRILLED to be able to welcome your kids to our excellent children’s ministries! All the information you need to know about HopeKids’ reopening can be found right here.
- STUDENTS- We’re SO excited to welcome middle and high school students back! All the information you need to know about Hope Student Ministries’ reopening can be found right here.
- LIFEBUILDERS CLASSES- Our LifeBuilders classes for adults are back in action!
WHEN YOU GET HERE:
- FACE COVERINGS- You’ll see our staff members and volunteers utilizing masks in our public foyer areas until they are seated for worship. We recommend that those who attend our worship services wear masks when entering our building until they reach their seats, at which time they may choose to wear their masks or remove them. Likewise, when leaving and fellowshipping, we’re encouraging our people to continue to wear masks.
- Those leading in worship or teaching from the platform will be appropriately spaced apart, but not be required to wear a mask. When they are in the public venues of the church building, however, they will join the rest of us in wearing face coverings.
- We recognize that there are strong opinions on the use of masks on both sides of this issue. As a desire to “submit one to another out of reverence to Christ” (Ephesians 5:21), scripture also charges us to “Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of others.” (Phil 2:3-4) So we will endeavor to think the best of others and see our security in Christ as an opportunity to serve not only each other but also our community.
- GREETERS- We’re happy to serve you by opening the exterior doors as you arrive and depart the facility.
- DISTANCE- Please help us by maintaining appropriate distance from other family units who have chosen to attend.
- HAND SANITIZER- We have hand sanitizer readily available, and we encourage you to use it as you enter the building.
- SEATING- We’ve carefully spaced out seating options in the various venues to encourage appropriate distance between family units.
- GREETING- We’ve stepped away from our typical greeting time for a spell. Waving or head nods should take the place of hand shaking for the foreseeable future.
- COFFEE- We aren’t currently serving coffee, but you’re welcome to bring your own travel mug from home.
AS YOU LEAVE:
- TITHES & OFFERINGS- We are receiving tithes and offerings at the exits of the worship venues. You don’t have to pass the plate/bucket… our ushers will hold those for you as you exit.
- DEPARTING- We love you, and we’re THRILLED to see you again! But we kindly ask you to exit the worship venues and the facility in good measure so that we have time to prepare for the next service.
- SANITIZING- We sanitize the worship venues after each of the service hours.