Hope Church is pleased to be meeting together each Sunday morning. As you consider joining us for services, we thought it would be helpful for you to know the following information:
- SAFETY FIRST– If you’re experiencing any symptoms that are common to the COVID-19 virus, please keep yourself safe (and everyone else safe) by remaining at home for worship.
- ONLINE SERVICE– For those who choose to remain at home due to underlying at-risk health conditions we continue to provide online services via the church website, Hope Church app, YouTube and Facebook.
- IN-PERSON SERVICES— Our in-person service times are 8:00, 9:30 and 11:00 am at Main Campus and 9:30 am at North Campus.
- MASK-REQUIRED SERVICE– At 11:00 on Sunday mornings we host a service in the Chapel at which attendees all wear masks for the entire service. This video venue is a unique opportunity for those with underlying at-risk health conditions to attend worship with the Body of Christ. Please enter and exit through Door C.
- TITHES & OFFERINGS– We are receiving tithes and offerings at the exits of the worship venues. You don’t have to pass the plate/bucket… our ushers will hold those for you as you exit. Online giving is also an option for those who choose to give in this fashion.
- KIDS– We’re THRILLED to be able to welcome your kids to our excellent children’s ministries which have made some adjustments to provide for more distance between attenders! All the information you need to know about HopeKids can be found right here.
- STUDENTS– Our student ministries are not meeting for classes on Sunday morning in order to provide some larger meeting areas for our children’s ministry. More information about Hope Student Ministries can be found right here.
- LIFEBUILDERS CLASSES– Our LifeBuilders classes for adults are meeting as well!
- FACE COVERINGS– We RECOMMEND that those who attend our worship services wear masks when entering our building until they reach their seats, at which time they may choose to wear their masks or remove them. Likewise, when leaving and fellowshipping, we’re encouraging our people to continue to wear masks.
- Those leading in worship or teaching from the platform will be appropriately spaced apart, but not be required to wear a mask. When they are in the public areas of the church building, however, they will join the rest of us in wearing face coverings.
- We recognize that there are strong opinions on the use of masks on both sides of this issue. As a desire to “submit one to another out of reverence to Christ” (Ephesians 5:21), scripture also charges us to “Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of others.” (Phil 2:3-4) So we will endeavor to think the best of others and see our security in Christ as an opportunity to serve not only each other but also our community.
- HAND SANITIZER– We have hand sanitizer readily available, and we encourage you to use it as you enter or move through the building.
- SEATING– We’ve carefully spaced out seating options in the various venues to encourage appropriate distance between family units.
- DISTANCE– Please help us by maintaining appropriate distance from other family units who have chosen to attend.
- SANITIZING– We sanitize the worship venues after each of the service hours.
These days are far from ordinary as our society navigates new norms. But we love and serve an EXTRAORDINARY God who has always been faithful. Thanks for joining us in the journey!