We’re really excited to have the opportunity to meet together for our weekly worship services! We’ve spent lots of time putting these thoughts together, and we want you to know the following information regarding our services!
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE:
- ADJUSTED WORSHIP HOURS- Our in-person service times are 8:00, 9:30 and 11:00 am at Main Campus and 9:30 and 11:00 am at North Campus.
- STAY SAFE- If you’re experiencing any symptoms that are common to the COVID-19 virus, please keep yourself safe (and everyone else safe) by remaining at home for worship.
- ONLINE SERVICE- We encourage all people age 65 and older as well as those with underlying at-risk health conditions to remain at home to enjoy our online services which will continue to be posted by 11:00 am on the church website and the church app.
- KIDS- We will be unable to host children’s ministry classes, so plan for your entire family to sit together during the service with parents keeping a watchful eye to ensure appropriate distances. It might be a great idea to put together a “church bag” with some activities for your younger members to remain engaged during the service. And we’ll ALL understand if some of our younger attenders experience a learning curve as they sit in the services with us!
- LIFEBUILDERS CLASSES- At this time we will be unable to hold Sunday morning in-person classes for students and adults.
WHEN YOU GET HERE:
- FACE COVERINGS- We welcome/encourage/recommend a face covering for each attender, however they are not required to attend worship services. If you do not have a face mask and would like one, there will be a certain number available for you.
- GREETERS- We’ll be happy to serve you by opening the exterior doors as you arrive and depart the facility.
- DISTANCE- Please help us by maintaining appropriate distance from other family units who have chosen to attend.
- HAND SANITIZER- We’ll have hand sanitizer readily available, and we encourage you to use it as you enter the building.
- SEATING- We’ll carefully space out seating options in the various venues to encourage appropriate distance between family units.
- BULLETINS- We won’t be handing out bulletins, but we encourage you to take advantage of the sermon notes which are available on the Hope Church App.
- GREETING- We’ll step away from our typical greeting time for a spell. Waving or head nods should take the place of hand shaking for the foreseeable future.
- COFFEE- We won’t be able to serve coffee.
AS YOU LEAVE:
- TITHES & OFFERINGS- We will be accepting tithes and offerings at the exits of the worship venues. You won’t have to pass the plate/bucket… our ushers will be happy to hold those for you as you walk past as you leave.
- DEPARTING- We love you, and we’re going to be THRILLED to see you again! But we’ll kindly ask you to exit the worship venues and the facility in good measure so that we have time to prepare for the next service.
- SANITIZING- We’ll sanitize the worship venues after each of the service hours.