It appears that the challenging circumstances created by the Coronavirus will continue to be with us for some time. Let’s keep our eyes on Jesus and continue to be His ambassadors to our world despite the hardships currently confronting us.
Since public worship services are now not likely until May, we want to encourage you to connect online as much as possible, either with your LifeBuilder’s class, small group or perhaps creating a weekly prayer group to encourage and support each other.
Here’s what we want you to know about the life and ministry of Hope:
- In keeping with the intent of Governor Holcomb’s recent executive order, our offices are closed for the foreseeable future. But we’re VERY interested in knowing how we can help you! Please contact us by:
- Phone- Please call 260-824-1844, and follow the voice prompts to leave a message for the staff member to whom you’re reaching out.
- Email- All of our staff email addresses can be found here.
The Hope Church staff team stands ready to serve you. If there’s a need that we can assist with- food, childcare, prayer, etc. please contact us, and we’ll do our very best to meet the need or find someone that can.
- We believe it’s in the best interest of our church family that we do not gather in our building for any activities of any size until further notice. Instead we’re encouraging you to participate in the following opportunities:
- Sunday morning online worship– This is a unique opportunity for us to share the same worship experience as a church family through the beauty of technology. You can access the service anytime after 11:00 am by…
- Logging on to our church website www.hope4thefamily.com – Scroll to the bottom of the page or click the “Watch & Listen” tab.
- Downloading the Hope Church App via iTunes or Google Play.
- Logging on to Youtube via this link.
- Join the Interactive Service via this link on Sunday Evenings at 7:00 pm.
- Wednesday evenings Virtual Prayer Meeting at 7:14 p.m.– It is vital for us to be crying out to God in prayer during these difficult days. Will you make it a priority to join us in the virtual prayer room at 7:14 pm on Wednesday nights? Why 7:14 PM? We’re uniting together in prayer claiming the promise of 2 Chron.7:14 that God will work through our current circumstances to awaken His church and bring revival to our nation. In order to minimize ambient noise, your microphone will be automatically muted when you call in. The meeting room will open at 7:05 PM. Technology is never perfect, so if you encounter difficulties connecting with us, just cry out to God! He still hears and answers prayer. If you’d like to attend the Virtual Prayer Meeting, you may access in one of three ways:
- If you have the Zoom app, the meeting number is 685 810 178.
- Click on this link to access the Zoom Meeting.
- Simply call into the prayer meeting by dialing 1-312-626-6799. You’ll need to enter the meeting number: 685 810 178 and press #.
- Our children’s and youth departments are working hard to provide kids and students with online programming each week. These opportunities can be accessed here:
- Tithes & Offerings:
- If you’ve never tried online giving, now would be an excellent time to explore that opportunity.
- The Hope Church App also enables you to give remotely and can be downloaded via iTunes or Google Play.
- Offerings may also be mailed to the church (429 E. Dustman Rd. Bluffton, IN 46714), but please do not drop off tithes and offerings in the mailbox at the church. During business hours, you may ring the doorbell at Door G and a pastor will assist you.
Let’s keep the mission of advancing Christ’s Kingdom through HMC moving forward.
Circumstances are constantly changing. We’re doing our best to monitor the information as it becomes available and decisions are made.
May the promises of God’s Word sustain our hearts in these days. “O Lord, I have come to you for protection; don’t let me be disgraced. Save me and rescue me, for you do what is right. Turn your ear to listen to me, and set me free. Be my rock of safety where I can always hide. Give the order to save me, for you are my rock and my fortress.” Psa.71:1-3 NLT