We’re SUPER excited to see all our kiddos again! As we look forward to our reopening of HOPEKIDS, please read through the following information so you’ll know what to expect!
- Worship service times are 8:00, 9:30 and 11:00.
- Nursery and kids’ programming are available at the 9:30 and 11:00 services as usual.
- Our ALL4ONE Special Needs ministry will be available at the 9:30 service as well.
- News flash!! We have a new(er) check-in system (Planning Center)! All check-in stations will be manned by our check-in team for the first four Sundays and will gradually move to self-check-in during that time.
- When you step up to a check-in station, please say your first and last name. It is a lot of pressure to ask our check-in team to recall every single person’s name one after the other, even if they know you! So to avoid an awkward moment, simply say your first and last name so we can find your family in the system quickly.
- You will want to download the “Church Center” App to your Android or iPhone. After a few weeks of manned check-in you will be able to check your kids in on the way to church and print the tags very easily when you arrive. We will also have iPads for you to use if you don’t have the app.
- We prefer that only ONE person from each family drops off and picks up children from the classrooms to help keep hallway congestion to a minimum.
- When picking up your child after the service, you will always need to have the pick-up tag with the code on it. If you lose it, you will need to show your ID and it will need to match the name of the person who checked the child in (printed on the child’s name tag). We recommend simply sticking the pick-up tag to your shirt. Then you always know where it is! Or take a picture of it with your phone!
- Please pick your child up promptly after the service ends. Our volunteers need time to clean and sanitize between services. Thank you!
- If your child is staying for both services, we will move them to where they need to go.
- Pre-K—You will always drop off and pick up your child in his/her small group room. There are class rosters hanging outside the doors of the Pre-K hallway (the hallway to the right of the check-in) so you can find which room your child is in.
- K-4th Grade—Kids will go immediately to the PowerHouse (the big red room to the left of the check-in area) and they will end in the back hallway in their small group room where you will go to pick them up. The rooms are marked by grade.
- Masks are recommended for ages 8 and up per Indiana guidelines from the governor (including our volunteers), unless social distancing is possible. The exception is if a child or volunteer has a medical condition that makes it difficult to wear a mask (like asthma, claustrophobia, etc). We ask that you respect everyone in this matter.
- We will be sanitizing tables, chairs, doorknobs, countertops, sinks, and toilet handles between services in the kids’ area.
- Social distancing among the kids is nearly impossible, especially with younger children. Please know we will do the best we can, but it will likely be difficult to accomplish. By checking in your child you are acknowledging that social distancing will not be possible with young children and Hope Church will not be liable for anyone getting sick.
- We won’t be taking temperatures, but recommend that you take your children’s temperatures before arriving at church. If your child is sick with a cough, fever, runny nose, etc…please keep them at home. We realize that kids have allergies so this will be tricky. Again, let’s do the best we can to keep everyone healthy.
- There will be no toys in any of the rooms in the kids’ area with the exception of the nursery. The nursery will have a new set of sanitized toys for each service.
We’ve missed you all SOOOOOO much!!! Hope to see you soon!!! God is still sovereign and we are trusting in him as we navigate through this!
We want you to feel as comfortable as possible bringing your kids back to church! If you have questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact: